Wednesday 20 December 2017

Anything Goes

Hello and a big welcome!  Hope you enjoyed the blog hop we had at The Paper Shelter Challenge. I will be back soon with the lucky commentator's name who won on my blog.  In the meantime we have a new challenge and this challenge is a three week Anything Goes Challenge! Everyone's favourite!  Here is my card:



I have made a card for my Grandson using A Happy Winter Unicorn which you can get here.  I coloured him with my Copics adding Stickles and Liquid Pearls.  I used Dienamics, Spellbinders and Go Kreate dies and the sentiment is Computer generated.  The papers are from Pink Petticoat and brad from my stash.


As usual there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner:



The design team are having a break so there will be no commenting on your entries but we will be having a good look at them!

I wish everyone a wonderful and festive holiday season and all the best wishes for 2018.  Thank you all for your continued support,

Love and hugs, Susan xxx

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

This is the cutest unicorn ever! Gorgeous card! Happy Christmas to you too! Take care! xxx